Tuesday, November 10, 2020

 I am so excited! In the midst of this dramatic year of Covid 19 I have used the Shelter in home to create 10 new Christmas songs. The first Christmas songs ever for me!

Now I have a brand new CD available--"Christmas Eve at Granny's house",  Songs of Family, love, snow, Christmas parties, skating in circles, cookies, hot cider..............

I believe you will love the songs, available on various sites. Join me at Bandcamp:  https://bettyoverstreet.bandcamp.com/album/christmas-eve-at-grannys-house  Where downloads are only about $7.00.  If you follow me on Bandcamp you will receive a message when I upload a new song.  

You can find my music at wwwN1M.com/bettyoverstreet or any favorite music site that you use: Spotify, Amazon, just do a search on your favorite site.  


No comments:

Post a Comment