Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lets help Young Moms in need

Hello, I am so happy to see you again here on my Blog Page.

As I sit here another day, wondering when this present state of affairs (THE VIRUS) will finally end, I realized that through my music I could help out my favorite Organization, Alph Pregnance Clinic here in Vacaville Calif.

Alpha helps women who are going through unplanned pregnancy, with counciling, guidance and information. It is Christian based, therefore they try to guide women away from abortion. Then they continue to help after the babie arrives with clothing, diapers--all the necessary things needed to raise a baby.

https://indiegospel.net/betty-overstreet/product or <script src='https://embed.songtradr.com/v1/es' data-key='hikbojdRcnPalOTEtexHkJqUmnTgQYVi' data-size='md'></script>

If you enjoy my music and books and like to help out wonderful organizations---then I have an opportunity  for you.  I now have a store on my website with my CDS, Books and Tshirts. During the month of May and June , 2020 --- Alpha Pregnance clinic in Vacaville, Ca. will receive $5.00 for each item sold .  This offer is also available if you purchase at www.numberonemusic.com/bettyoverstreet. I will be praying that you will choose to help me with this "Fund Raiser", but if not, just keep on listening to my music and let me know what you think of the songs God has given me to write for Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment