Saturday, March 4, 2023

 I can not believe how the years just keep slipping by and I get lost in the jumble of thing to do, places to go.  However, today I am home, thinking of you , my many friends online.

I need to catch you up a bit.  First, I ask you for your prayers for Gary and me. He was diagnosed with Bone Marrow Cancer last February. He is doing fine thus far as Chemo is keeping the cancer under control for the time being.  We had to cancel all our music events as he is not strong enough to handle the equipment.

I have written three (3) new songs during this Covid and then Cancer season in our lives. Oh, yes, we even had a few weeks of covid but it was easy on both of us and we are fine.  

I am excited about a new book I have written, All Gods Creatures . It is in the process of being published at www.lulu.com and I will let you know when it is available.  Should be just a week or two. I am awaiting my proof copy to finalize approval.  

My books are all available at Lulu.com, Barnes and Noble.com. Google Books, at most any online bookstore.  Some are available as ebooks for $2.95 each! 






my music is available at your favorite music store online. just search my name,  Betty Overstreet, and my songs will appear.  

I would love to hear from you, comment here or email  okiegal55@yahoo.com  I would love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment